Inanity Irreparable

Posted by foreverjakers | Posted in | Posted on 6:37 PM

0

I'm currently sitting cross-legged. My hand is grasping a cup of spicy ramen while the other holds a copy of The Unbearable Lightness of Being down, fingers splayed to keep the paperback novel open. It's currently 9:39 as I type this out. My fingers skit across the keyboard, the cup of ramen has long been placed on top of my open Algebra Advance textbook (an action I will probably regret). My throat feels swollen, my arms/legs/neck/joints all feel sore and battered, and my head feels light with a warm, fuzzy haze around it. No doubt I'm sick, the bursts of warmth and coldness coming and going every now and then. Lately my head is swimming with several "To-do"s, blocking out whatever is seemingly unimportant and nontrivial. Hell, I can't even remember what I did last Wednesday or even Monday. Everything seems to be coming out as static-snow as it's more commonly known. White, blurry, unclear snow. Piling up, just like schoolwork. To say that I'm drowning in my work is an understatement; I'm sinking like the fucking Titanic. I have a test for my Algebra II class tomorrow and odds are I'll have to call in sick for school. Which my teacher will just lo-ove. Normally, algebra isn't a difficult subject to navigate, but for a mathematically inept/ignorant/retarded person such as my self it's like figuring out whether or not I should cut the blue wire or the red wire before a bomb detonates. I usually end up cutting the wrong wire. Then shit blows up and it all goes to hell. I just hope I don't cut the wrong wire this time, last thing I need is another mishap.

[Forever, Jakers]

Comments (0)